Children benefit in many ways from being cared for in a caring home environment.
- A home-based setting that provides a familiar, safe and secure learning environment.
- Small group environment facilitates strong bonds and promotes effective early learning and social development.
- The offer of care during standard hours, evenings, before/after school, during school holidays and in some cases, overnight and weekends.
- Education and care for children from babies to school age; offering the possibility for siblings to be cared for together, all in one location.
- Experiences which reflect the diversity of our community.
Waitlist Application Form
To be placed on the waitlist, print and fill in the Wait List Application Form and return to the office or scan and email it to email@example.com.
In addition, please familiarize yourself with our waitlist procedure, which outlines the roles and responsibilities of all parties involved in the placement of children within the scheme.
These forms can be accessed below: