Children benefit in many ways from being cared for in a caring home environment.
- A home-based setting that provides a familiar, safe and secure learning environment.
- Small group environment facilitates strong bonds and promotes effective early learning and social development.
- The offer of care during standard hours, evenings, before/after school, during school holidays and in some cases, overnight and weekends.
- Education and care for children from babies to school age; offering the possibility for siblings to be cared for together, all in one location.
- Experiences which reflect the diversity of our community.